Lloyd Flanders Grand Traverse Dining Arm Chair Made in USA
The Grand Traverse wicker collection by Lloyd Flanders perfectly balances form and function, turning your entertaining outdoor area into your everyday escape from the daily hustle and bustle. Crafted in exclusive Sunloom vinyl, the Grand Traverse collection is durable, ensuring endless seasons of comfort and conversations. Ideally suited to the lanai, sun room, or front lawn, the Grand Traverse collection provides versatility to fit your lifestyle and adjust to the changing seasons. Available in two wicker colors (Caramel or Bisque) and an extensive outdoor fabric selection
The wicker will not crack or peel and is available in custom color options. Build your patio furniture set with two rust-resistant wicker finishes and an extensive selection of fade-resistant, mildew-resistant, and water-repellent fabrics. Featuring exceptional seating comfort and resilience, inherently mildew/bacteria resistant components, and is environmentally friendly.
Each piece is outfitted with comfortable loose cushions and decorative back buttons for that classic American appeal.
Lloyd Flanders Grand Traverse Outdoor Dining Arm Chair With Sunbrella Cushions Features:
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions WxDxH: 38.75 x 27.25 x 26.25"
- Seat Height with cushions: 20.75 inches
- Seat Height without cushions: 15.5 inches
- Arm Height: 26 inches
- Constructed from woven vinyl wicker, and aluminum
- Low-maintenance outdoor furniture
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cushion materials
- Your choice of fabric
- Cushion Fill: foam core with a polyester wrap,100% blown polyfill
- Welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable
- These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish even after years of use
- Wicker will not absorb moisture and thus will not expand or contract, which can result in weakening and rotting can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent
- Seat cushions are made with a core of foam for structure and longevity, wrapped with polyester layered fill for plush comfort, and completely encased in a moisture-resistant fabric for low maintenance in outdoor settings
- Durium Modified Polyester Enamel, which is a melamine cross-linked thermoset backing polyester modified with an acrylic copolymer to enhance performance requirements such as exterior durability detergent and chemical resistance
- Lloyd Loom is the original all-weather wicker that was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee, Michigan
- Hand crafted and is the only wicker product made in the USA
This American-made Grand Traverse collection is designed to live outdoors with Lloyd Loom wicker woven over rustproof aluminum frames. The wicker is made out of woven cellulose strands guaranteed to survive changing weather conditions.
Lloyd Flanders Comfort Plush cushions are made using Spring Bond Premium cushioning, which incorporates 1.5 density High Resilience California Fire Rated Foam and the special Spring Bond Fiber. Lloyd/Flanders Spring Bond Premium cushion core is wrapped with 100% polyester fiber, a combination meeting the requirements of California Technical Bulletin #117. A 100% polypropylene jacket encompassing the entire Spring Bond cushion core is bonded to this foam and fiber-wrapped core. The jacket comprises two layers of spun-bond fabric which sandwich an inner layer of melt-blown fabric hence the name SMS (spun bond+meltblown+spun bond). Meltblown material is hydrophobic, which means it sheds water. Lloyd Flanders new Comfort Plush Premium Outdoor Seating System will provide years of comfort and pride of ownership.
This modern patio furniture is a low-maintenance, durable series with clean lines and comfort-scale seating. Grand Traverse embraces the relaxed attitude of the island that inspired it.
LOOMLAN is an authorized Lloyd Flanders dealer.